First term evaluation

I am very happy with my recent essays, especially my second essay where I gained one more mark then my previous one. My target is an A grade and I want to achieve this to the best of my ability. I am really enjoying the films we are studying and the course as a whole. My improvements for the future is to make the points I am making a lot clearer as they can be very easy to misinterpret. I also need to further portray my point by adding more relevant context in order to get my point across. My feelings towards this course are summed up through this image:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COG: How does 'City of God' represent masculinity as aggressive?

Pulp Fiction: Indiewood

How useful has an ideological critical approach been in understanding binary oppositions in the narratives of your chosen films?